1.5 API Upgrade Guide
When the Luniverse 1.0 service terminates, the 1.0 and 1.1 API services terminate as well. We provide the 1.5 API to allow you to use the existing API with minimal changes. 1.5 API operates in compatibility mode in Luniverse 2.0 service, not 1.0 service.
The content below will guide you on how to pre-upgrade to Luniverse 2.0 through the 1.5 API:
Please proceed to pre-upgrade Luniverse 2.0 as below:
- 1.Notify a Lambda 256 manager of your pre-upgrade process.
- 2.Check the list of Luniverse 1.X API you are using.
- 3.Send the list of Luniverse 1.X API you are using to lambda 256.
- 4.Change the Luniverse 1.X API to the Luniverse compatible 1.5 API.
- 5.Test changed API calls.
- 6.Reflect (deploy) the changed contents to the service.
If you decide to proceed with the pre-upgrade, please inform your Lambda 256 manager. The manager will assist you with the process.
1.X API provided by Luniverse is as follows:
- 1.TX (Side Chain Transaction) API
2. MX (Main Chain Transaction) API
3. BE (Luniverse console backend) API
If you have checked the list of Luniverse 1.X APIs you are using, please send it to the Lambda 256 manager. If you have already sent it, you can skip this step.
Lambda 256 will contact you if there are any special issues in the list of Luniverse 1.X APIs you are using. If there is no contact, please proceed directly to the next process.
The MX API does not require an upgrade.
Change only the version value of the existing call API path from v1.1 to v1.5 as shown below:
Add prefix tx/v1.5/ in front of “be” in the existing calling API path as shown below.
Test the changed API calls.
The test order is as follows:
- 1.Create EOA for the test (important).
- 2.Change and call the API.
- 3.Proceed with the test and check the results.
- 4.Inquiry and feedback about call failure (Lambda 256).
Check the result via scans.
When the test is complete, reflect the changed API.
If you have any questions about the guide or the process, please contact us. We will respond as quickly as possible. Thank you.